HAWAII TRIP DRAWING
Help support the Westchester Mental Health Guild and you could be on your way to Hawaii!!
The 36th Annual Holiday Home Tour, sponsored by the Westchester Mental Health Guild, a fundraising organization for AMCS, will be held November 4, 2018 throughout Westchester and the surrounding area with a reception and marketplace at the Westchester Elks Lodge from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. There are two wonderful ways that you can help make this event an amazing success!
• Join us November 4, 2018! The Holiday Home Tour ticket is only $35 per person and provides fun, home ideas and support to AMCS. You may purchase tickets at the homes showcased at the home tour as well as at the Elks Lodge reception. Or, if you want to get your tickets now, just email Eden Garcia-Balis by clicking here or call the clinic at (310) 417-8048.
• And, enter a fabulous drawing for your chance to go to Hawaii! See the details below:
The William H. Hannon Foundation has generously donated a fabulous Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays Vacation for two to breathtaking Maui, which includes:
• Round trip airfare for two from LAX
• 8 days, 7 nights at the Royal Lahaina Resort
• 2 fabulous tickets to Myths of Maui Luau to feast in paradise
• Bonus $300 credit at selected resort restaurants
You could be the winner of this marvelous trip and you will know that your contribution is helping AMCS continue providing affordable mental health services in our community. This exciting drawing will take place November 4, 2018 at 4:30 pm at the Elks Lodge and you need not be present to win! All you have to do is buy a ticket. Each ticket is only $10, six tickets for $50 or 12 tickets for $100!