35TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY HOME TOUR
Sunday November 5, 2017
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The 35th Annual Holiday Home Tour, sponsored by the Westchester Mental Health Guild, a fundraising organization for Airport Marina Counseling Service (AMCS), will be held Sunday, November 5, 2017 throughout Westchester and the surrounding area with a reception and marketplace at the Westchester Elks Lodge from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. There are two wonderful ways that you can help make this event an amazing success!
· Join us November 5! The Holiday Home Tour ticket is only $35 per person and provides fun, home ideas and support to AMCS. You may purchase tickets at www.westchestermhg.org.
- And, enter a fabulous drawing for your chance to go to Hawaii! See the details below:
The William H. Hannon Foundation has generously donated a fabulous Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays Vacation for two to breathtaking Maui, which includes:
- Round trip airfare for two from LAX
- 8 days, 7 nights at the Royal Lahaina Resort
- 2 fabulous tickets to Myths of Maui Luau to feast in paradise
- Bonus $300 credit at selected resort restaurants
You could be the winner of this marvelous trip and you will know that your contribution is helping AMCS continue providing affordable mental health services in our community. This exciting drawing will take place November 5, 2017 at 4:30 pm at the Elks Lodge and you need not be present to win! All you have to do is buy a ticket. Each ticket is only $10, six tickets for $50 or 12 tickets for $100!